Seared scallops ad apple salad🤤
Been working on some new healthy recipes for the new year🎉
This easy lunchtime recipes has only a few ingredients but tastes amazing...
- bay scallops
- juice and zest of 2 lemon
- granny Smith apples (cut into matchsticks if u want to be fancy)
- extra Virginia olive oil
- regular olive oil for searing the scallops
- salt and pepper
- butter lettuce
1)Season your scallops with salt and pepper then Sear them off in a hot pan with some olive oil,
2) While the scallops are cooking cut up your apple and soak in water ad lemon juice so they don't turn brown.
3) Cut up your lettuce and dress it with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4) When your scallops are almost done squeeze some lemon juice on them and take them out the pan.
5) Plate your salad and zest your lemon right on top.